买房该找他吗英语(买房找我英文)

时间:2022-10-10 阅读:24 评论:0 作者:悠悠

本篇文章给大家谈谈买房该找他吗英语,以及买房找我英文对应的知识点,希望对各位有所帮助,不要忘了收藏本站喔。

买房和卖房的英语怎么说?

在买房上犹豫不决

Wavered over buying a house.

买房者下周付定金。

The purchaser of the house will pay the deposit next week.

银行向买房者放款越来越多了。

Banks are putting out more and more money to people buying their own homes.

银行向买房者放款越来越多了。

Bank is put out more and more money to people buy their own home.

我们面临是租房还是买房的问题。

We face are the rent rooms or the problem bought the room.

他提供了一张支票来为儿子买房。

He came through with a cheque to buy the house for his son.

我刚买房子时,也遇到过相同的麻烦。

I had the same trouble when I first bought my house.

英国的买房制度最初是依赖买卖双方没有法律支持的君子协定。

The English system of house - buying depends initially upon a gentleman's agreement between the buyer and the seller without and backing from the law.

他们被迫卖房还债。

They are obliged to sell their house in order to pay their debt.

他们专为卖房而油漆房子。

They painted the house for the express purpose of selling it.

卖房所得的钱应该足够偿还我们的债务。

The sale of the house should fetch in enough to pay our debts.

房产卖房的条件上必须先付一半款项。

The owner of the house made it a condition of the sale that one half the purchase money should be paid down.

房价一上涨我们就卖房子。

We put our house on the market as soon as house prices started to rise.

要卖房子,现在是时候。

This is a good time to buy a house.

他们要卖房子。

They'll sell the house.

卖房子有时候是很麻烦的事。

Selling your house can be a tiresome business.

如果你要卖房子,能否让我优先考虑?

If you sell your house will you let me have first refusal?

我决定不卖房子了。

I've decided not to sell the house.

对于“租房”,“买房”,有哪些实用的英语口语表达

Sign up for a long term lease:

签署长期合同

When a

landlord has to rent out a vacant apartment, he loses a lot in broker

fees, cleaning costs, and transaction costs. All that can be recovered

if you can convince him that you will be staying for more than couple of

years. Highlight these points while making a deal with the landlord。

房东要租房时买房该找他吗英语,他会损失一大笔钱买房该找他吗英语,比如代理费买房该找他吗英语,清洁费以及交易费。但是如果买房该找他吗英语你说服他,告知他你会连着租好几年,这笔费用就可以赚回来买房该找他吗英语了。强调这一点就能跟房东讲价了。

2. Get ready to pay several months in advance:

准备好预付几个月的租金

Some

landlords prefer to receive large sums of money and may be willing to

provide discount, if you can pay a couple of months of rent in advance.

He can use that money on several things that he may have delayed due to

insufficient funds. From a landlord’s perspective, it is better to rent

an apartment as he may be losing out money by keeping it vacant。

一些房东比较喜欢一次性收一大笔钱,这样也会给你打点折。如果你能提前预付几个月的租金,他就能拿这笔钱做几件事,这样就会解决财政危机。从房东的角度来说,与其把房子空关,倒不如租出去。

希望能帮助到你,望采纳!!!!

求买房的英语对话,越简短越好,八句之内!急!

What's the price of this department?

It's 8000Rmb every squares meter

Sorry,I want the dearest .

Then take a look at this one ,it's 13000 every square meter.

Terrific!this is what I want

英语口语对话,年轻人该不该买房

Todd: So Mark, you are going back to America. (Yes) Man, where are you going to live when you go back?

托德买房该找他吗英语:马克,买房该找他吗英语你马上就要回美国了。(对)伙计,买房该找他吗英语你回去以后打算在哪里生活买房该找他吗英语

Mark: Well, temporarily, I'll stay at my parents in Birmingham, Alabama.

马克:买房该找他吗英语我暂时会住在我父母在阿拉巴马州伯明翰的房子里。

Todd: OK, and where're you gonna live after that?

托德:好,那之后你打算住在哪里?

Mark: Well, I'm not sure. I might move down to South Florida. Florida is kind of my second home, and, yeah, I'd like to actually one day, get a house down there.

马克:嗯,我还没有决定。我可能会搬去佛罗里达州南部。佛罗里达州就像我的第二个家,我希望有一天能在那里买房。

Todd: Oh, really.

托德:哦,真的吗?

Mark: Yeah.

马克:对。

Todd: You're just going to buy a house?

托德:你打算买房吗?

Mark: Well, I'd like to someday. I mean, I prefer to own my own home instead of always renting an apartment somewhere.

马克:我希望有一天可以买套房子。我的意思是,我想拥有自己的房子,而不是一直租公寓住。

Todd: Yeah, but see, I think it's better to rent, cause you know, when you rent a house, you don't have to worry about losing your job, or if you have to relocate. You don't have to worry about if there's a natural disaster, and in Florida you seem to love those hurricanes down there.

托德:不过你看,我认为租房子更好,因为租房不用担心失业或搬迁。你不用担心自然灾害,佛罗里达州经常会遭遇飓风这样的灾害。

Mark: That's definitely true.

马克:完全正确。

Todd: You know.

托德:就是这样。

Mark: But there's something about owning your own house, that's just, this is my house but I'm renting. It's like someone else, you know, I mean someone else does own your house, and you know, there's that feeling of like, you depend on them, you know for lodging but if it's your house, you own it, then there's a sense of independency there.

马克:不过拥有自己的房子……你看如果租房的话,这是我的家可是却是我租的,这是别人的房子,你知道这种感觉就像寄宿,要依赖别人,不过如果你拥有自己的房子,那就会有种独立感。

Todd: Yeah, that true. That's a good point but on the other hand, I just love my free time, and when you rent, you just got more free time. You know when you own a house. You have to do maintenance. You have to do all the paperwork for taxes, and you know, city government stuff, like that. When you rent it's just really easy.

托德:对,没错。这个观点不错,不过从另一方面来看,我喜欢自由时间,如果租房子就会有更多的自由时间。可是如果是自己的房子,你就要维护,要填写市政府的交税单之类的东西。要是租房子,就不用这么麻烦。

Mark: Well, you know, the maintenance stuff can be fun. It depends on how you look at it. Like, you know, if it's your house, you actually might be motivated to make it look better cause it's, you take pride in, you know, where you live and it's your house, and what do you do in your free time anyway? Like what do you do in your free times?

马克:你看,维护其实可以带来乐趣的。这取决于你怎么看待这个事情。如果这是你的房子,你会希望让它看起来更好,因为你会以你的房子为荣,对了,你空闲时间都做什么?你会在空闲时间什么事情?

Todd: What do I do in my free time?

托德:我空闲时会做什么?

Mark: Yeah.

马克:对。

Todd: Well, I don't fix pipes and work on plumbing and garden, that's for sure.

托德:反正我肯定不会修理管道,也不会修理水管和整理花园。

Mark: But, well, but why not? I mean.

马克:可是为什么不呢?

Todd: Good point. That's true.

托德:这倒是个不错的观点。

买房该找他吗英语的介绍就聊到这里吧,感谢你花时间阅读本站内容,更多关于买房找我英文、买房该找他吗英语的信息别忘了在本站进行查找喔。

本文链接: http://www.dnjbh.cn/goufang/53120.html 转载请注明出处!